Sunday, May 17, 2009

Daily Draw: 05.04 - 16.05

On Monday 6 April, I watched television.

On Tuesday and Wednesday of the same week, I forgot to draw anything until just before I went to bed at Char's house so drew bits and bobs from round her room.
She uses Witch and has lots of photographs of me in little frames.

Thursday: nothing.
Friday: nothing.

Saturday: nothing.
Sunday: also nothing.

On Easter Monday I finally went to the Picasso: Challenging the Past exhibition at the National Gallery. He takes well known and loved paintings from the days of yore and makes irreverent versions of them. If he was around today, he'd then send them in to Covered.



I work in Oxford a lot, just by bridge 236. You may know it, it's the one with the big eyeless duck underneath it.




Hot Fuzz is better the second time.

In the Loop will be better the second time too. I didn't really enjoy it but now that I've heard so many glowing reviews I'm completely willing to re-mould my memories to fit in with the bandwagon. Hey! The swearing is so imaginative!

We've been having lots of barbeques, but all the shops in Stockwell refuse to sell normal meat so we've been investigating white Polish sausages and Birds Eye frozen reformed steaks.




For the bank holiday we hired out Eastshaw Farmhouse, a National Trust property in West Sussex. Country walks, big communal meals, Bert Jansch in the iPod dock, sexy drinking games. It's exactly the kind of thing my parents have always done, but with an iPod dock.



Char is growing beetroot, marrows, rhubarb, carrots and lots of herbs.
I am growing tired of having nothing to report but my girlfriends mundane hobbies...

...and my many hours spent on public transport.


Still, it's amazing what you can do on the tube.

No comments: